Friday 15 January 2021

               DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING

I have recently discovered digital scrapbooking. My stepdaughter has been scrapping for years and has recorded many events from her children's lives. I never thought I could do this as, although I enjoy crafts, I usually need a pattern or instructions.

I can never find a planner that includes the items I want so I decided I would try making my own printables. I started looking at digital scrapping sites to see what I could find. I came across the Pixel Scrapper site. It is full of beautiful papers and graphics to download. I soon got lost in all the kits and spent far too much time looking at all the beautiful stuff. 

I found some graphics to make my planner pages and after looking at all the wonderful layouts, I had a go myself.

So here it is - my very first digital scrapbook page!


I used "Vintage Memories" kits by Jessica Dunn and really enjoyed making this. 

Stay safe everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment