I have three projects on the go at the moment. As part of my stash busting, I am making some cushion covers to hide the ugly cushions we have in our living room at the moment. They came with a previous sofa and are now very grubby because of the dogs! I was going to chuck them away, but decided to cover them instead. It gives me a chance to try out new patterns.
The first one will be made up of solid squares made using this pattern from Little Tin Bird’s blog. I am using the spring colours that I bought just before Easter this year plus a brown that I found in my basket.
For the second cushion cover, I am using this pattern. Again, I am using up the spring colours plus some pink and blue. I have completed one side and two rows of flowers on the second side.
The colours are brighter than they look on the photo. The light wasn’t very good when I took the picture.
My final WIP (work n progress) is a granny stripe blanket for my 15 year old granddaughter. After seeing some of the blankets I had made, she asked if I would make her one. We looked at many blankets on Pinterest to get inspiration before she decided on a granny stripe in red, white and green. Very bright and Christmassy. I started it on 11th September and it is growing quite quickly.
I hope she likes it.
Thanks for joining me. Off now to carry on crocheting.